Notice on Extension
This is to notify that the last date of acceptance of applications for the above award as per the advertisment of “Daily news, Dinamina and Thinakaran” on 03rd July 2019 has been extended till 16th August 2019.
Capacity Development Programme of SLCARP
Researchers from NARS Institutes are granted scholarships to Reed for PhD under the Capacity Development Programme of SLCARP. Three scholarships were awarded to reed for PhD at University of the Philippines Los Banos, at January 2020
External Review Programme of SLCARP
One of the functions of the SLCARP (Act No. 47 of 1987) shall be to review the performance of agricultural research projects, institutions and divisions from time to time. With regard to this function, SLCARP has been undertaking External Review of Research Institutes since 1990s
Twelfth National Symposium on Floriculture Research (Nasflor)-2019
Annual National Symposium on Floriculture Research (Nasflor-2019) on 29th November 2019 at the Royal Botanical Gardens Peradeniya.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- External Review Programme of SLCARP
- Capacity Development Programme of SLCARP
- Twelfth National Symposium on Floriculture Research (Nasflor)-2019
- Career Opportunity- Accountant
- SLCARP AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH – 2019
- Visit of the Hon. P. Harrison, Minister of Agriculture, Rural Economic Affairs, Livestock Development, Irrigation and Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Development to SLCARP
- 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019)
Who We Are.
Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy is an umbrella organization of the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) that operates within several Ministries. SLCARP came into existence on the 22nd December 1987 to create an environment for more productive agricultural research. SLCARP’s mission is to enhance and mobilize the scientific resources in Sri Lanka efficiently to catalyze and agricultural research and technology generation within NARS.