Notice on Extension
This is to notify that the last date of acceptance of applications for the above award as per the advertisment of “Daily news, Dinamina and Thinakaran” on 03rd July 2019 has been extended till 16th August 2019.
SLCARP Awards for Excellence in Agricultural Research 2019
Closing Date 2019.08.16
Career Opportunity- Accountant
Closing Date 2019.09.04
Twelfth National Symposium on Floriculture Research (Nasflor)-2019
Annual National Symposium on Floriculture Research (Nasflor-2019) on 29th November 2019 at the Royal Botanical Gardens Peradeniya.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Twelfth National Symposium on Floriculture Research (Nasflor)-2019
- Career Opportunity- Accountant
- SLCARP AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH – 2019
- Visit of the Hon. P. Harrison, Minister of Agriculture, Rural Economic Affairs, Livestock Development, Irrigation and Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Development to SLCARP
- 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019)
- Results of the Research Action Plan Analysis 2017 of the National Agricultural Research System
Who We Are.
Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy is an umbrella organization of the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) that operates within several Ministries. SLCARP came into existence on the 22nd December 1987 to create an environment for more productive agricultural research. SLCARP’s mission is to enhance and mobilize the scientific resources in Sri Lanka efficiently to catalyze and agricultural research and technology generation within NARS.
Minister of Agriculture
Hon. P. Harrison
State Minister of Agriculture
Hon. Wasanatha Aluvihare
Dr. D. T. Kingsley Bernard
DR. K. G. I. AMARASINGHE