Agricultural Research Management
for National Prosperity
- Eleventh National Symposium on Floriculture Research (NASFLOR-2018)
- National Committee Meeting
- EXTENDING OF THE CLOSING DATE FOR CALLING APPLICATIONS, AWARDS FOR BEST CONTRIBUTOR IN THE AGRICULTURE SECTOR -2018 MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
- Workshop on Efficient and Cost Effective Cattle Feeding Time: February – March 2019 Venue: ICE, Gannoruwa Tentative Programme
- 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019)
- Calling for Research Project Proposals for Year 2019
Who We Are.
Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy is an umbrella organization of the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) that operates within several Ministries. SLCARP came into existence on the 22nd December 1987 to create an environment for more productive agricultural research. SLCARP’s mission is to enhance and mobilize the scientific resources in Sri Lanka efficiently to catalyze and agricultural research and technology generation within NARS.
Hon. Minister of Agriculture
Mr. Mahinda amaraweera
Hon.Deputy Minister of Agriculture
Mr. Angajan Ramanathan