Management for National Prosperity
- Calling for Research Project Proposals for Year 2019
- Call for Abstracts for Eleventh National Symposium on Floriculture Research (NASFLOR-2018)
- SLCARP International Agricultural Research Symposium
- First Announcement- 13th International Conference on Development of Drylands
- Results of the Research Action Plan Analysis 2017 of the National Agricultural Research System
Who We Are.
Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy is an umbrella organization of the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) that operates within several Ministries. SLCARP came into existence on the 22nd December 1987 to create an environment for more productive agricultural research. SLCARP’s mission is to enhance and mobilize the scientific resources in Sri Lanka efficiently to catalyze and agricultural research and technology generation within NARS.
Hon. Minister of Agriculture
Mr. Mahinda amaraweera
Hon. State Minister of Agriculture
Mr. Wasantha Aluvihare