Agricultural Research Management
for National Prosperity
- Visit of the Hon. P. Harrison, Minister of Agriculture, Rural Economic Affairs, Livestock Development, Irrigation and Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Development to SLCARP
- Eleventh National Symposium on Floriculture Research (NASFLOR-2018)
- National Committee Meeting
- Workshop on Efficient and Cost Effective Cattle Feeding Time: February – March 2019 Venue: ICE, Gannoruwa Tentative Programme
- 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019)
- First Announcement- 13th International Conference on Development of Drylands
- Results of the Research Action Plan Analysis 2017 of the National Agricultural Research System
Who We Are.
Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy is an umbrella organization of the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) that operates within several Ministries. SLCARP came into existence on the 22nd December 1987 to create an environment for more productive agricultural research. SLCARP’s mission is to enhance and mobilize the scientific resources in Sri Lanka efficiently to catalyze and agricultural research and technology generation within NARS.
Minister of Agriculture
Hon. P. Harrison
State Minister of Agriculture
Hon. Wasanatha Aluvihare